How to buy Bitcoin for Sports Betting is one of the most common questions today in the world of online bitcoin sports betting. Today more and more people are interested in this particular cryptocurrency.
If you want to know the easiest way to buy Bitcoin for sports betting, here we present to you the method. One of the popular and easy methods to buy Bitcoin is to use Coinbase.
How to buy bitcoins in Coinbase?
1. Access: It is the first step, nothing from the other world.
2. Register: As in any other internet network we register. We provide our information such as name, surname, and email, and create a password.
They will send us a confirmation code for our email. They will also ask for the telephone number as an extra security measure.
3. Verify: Once registered, they will not ask to verify the identity with a photo. You must follow the steps expressed in the Coinbase page and verify the payment method, that is, your credit card. Once this is done you are ready to buy.
4. Choose: You have almost completed the process. Click on the buy/sell option at the top of the screen, this will lead to the cryptocurrency buying and selling market.
5. Buy: Once you have chosen Bitcoin (or another cryptocurrency), click on the Currency box and choose how much you want to spend. On the right of the screen, you will have a breakdown of what you take and the price of commissions.
Click on buy, this will redirect you to another screen where you must confirm the purchase. They will send you an SMS to verify the process.
How to buy Bitcoin for Sports Betting?
Coinbase is not the only page where you can buy Bitcoin. We can also find other platforms of great utility and reliability where the purchase and sale of Bitcoins are relatively the same.